Saturday, October 15, 2011

...and tell you of my dreaming

What Brussels really wants from us? Gipsies don't have to sit in the back of the trams, actually even the police here is trained how talk to them not to hurt their minority feelings, whereas they can provoke anyone with their behavior with no consequences at all. At the same time the word Jew is used as an insult more than ever before. And I can't hear Jews saying Gipsy or Goy in the same way ever. But then again it's like self-made machos and strong gals or whoever then can refer to cocksucking faggots as a disgusting group of people. On the other hand you never hear gay folks say 'Oh those pussy-licking squareheads! They've got such big mouths and yet no-one use them even as public toilets... I wonder why' At least I don't hear anyone say such stuff, but I do wish I could finally see some changes in a world where people are so deeply pushed into fears created for them from everything which actually someone else doesn't want them to try and find out for themselves if they like it or not. However everything else that makes money for those who already have a lot of it, like drugs, cigs, booze and all the rest goes for all from a very young age, and nobody can (or maybe want??) to do anything against that... and many other things.
These are some of my daydreams while using public transport, socializing again with people at work, and also some of my nightmares... It's the things I'm much more worried about than some new end of the world prophecies. It would be big time for the beginning of something new finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment