Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can you fight your nightmares?

It might have happened because I'm reading the Sandman series again, and last night I got to that part where the one who thought himself to be the true Sandman tried to fight the real one. Anyhow, in my dream I was left on my own by my otherwise kind hosts in the TV room and the lights went off... and as far as I can remember there was either something rather fearful appearing on the screen when I realized I was alone, or it was in my mind which is basically all the same under the circumstances. What was a relief even while I was still going on dreaming, was that I could hover upwards (no, I don't remember flying but it's an unmistakable clue). Then as if arriving from some kind of floating over the house - or what seemed to be an overview like a 3D plan of it - I found myself in the top room. Maybe it was not even a room, but the top of a bunk bed. Looking down from there it felt so safe and easy to see the big picture. I guess that says it all about how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment