Monday, April 30, 2012

Del, it's okay

I haven't thought about it like that, that it only takes getting used to it. Of course, that's the way it can only go in many cases when everything else is out of your reach. Then you just have to accept what's given. Though you might feel itchy and maybe bitchy about it, but then time helps you to get over it.
Still, this condition got even the condition self worn. As she put it "You don't want my name. Trust me. You really don't. Sometimes I don't want my name. And I'm sort of used to it by now." And how much time it took for Delirium to get accustomed to not being Delight anymore? How much can it hurt to make you feel you're not hurt anymore?
Then you can't think anymore. Or maybe you just don't want to. Don't want to think or remember. Because it doesn't help. Also, you feel free to feel okay then. You can have some moments of fun. Oblivious, yet being yourself more than ever before. This might not free you completely, but can make you believe it momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment