Friday, November 18, 2016

I'm a walking nightmare...

It's dream session again. I had a few while away. Some that stuck with me over the days. Even made me look them up in the due book. And tell about them to a precious friend. Now here.

First I was checking out some records in a store. They turned out to be very special. And so I was talking about them with someone there who seemed to be interested, too.

Then I was discussing details of my wedding, or maybe more like how I was feeling about it, with an intimate friend. Only I was going to be the bride. So the aspects were more unusual...

Later on, either the same night or another one, I saw a guy - much like him at work, thinking so just by the way he was walking - entering the room, and for some reason, wearing motorbike glasses.

And so I was in a dark place where I caught sight of the cyborg gal from Blade Runner wearing that heavy make up around her eyes. And as soon as I realized this, still in my dream, I suddenly saw a guy with the same huge, black stripes around his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment