Friday, October 6, 2017

haunted

I am really not sure if I still feel something for this guy at work whom I fell for about a year ago. But it is somewhat suspicious that even when I woke up in the middle of the night I was thinking about him right away and then again before I fell asleep.

Was it so only because I saw him several times during the day which is usually not the case. Did it stir up memories or is it more than that?

In any case, I remember I felt something like this last year, and reacted the same way. Tried to grab the feeling, but instead the feeling took a long, strong hold of me. And I don't want to feel so vulnerable again.

I still don't know if I gave up before I started to get closer to him, because I was afraid that I could get hurt. Or simply because I took it for granted what I heard of him, that he was not interested in men.

Shall I find it out this time? Is it actually a new chance or has it been there all the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment