Tuesday, June 19, 2012

and the devil may be here

Just like I don't think it does any good when people see all the shit on telly mixed together - action, comedy, horror etc. - and the commercials (well that's good for those who sell things), the same way I don't feel like working as a telephony agent does much good when you have to sound the same under all circumstances, and keep "professional" (I don't believe those who use this word too often would know what they're really talking about). It makes me, at least, feel kind of l had my holiday this year, I was paid my monthly salary so I could pay my bills, I had my days off this week, and I had my coffee in the morning. But if I'd have a bigger health issue again when it would take another few years of treatments and operations, I just don't think I'd be up for all the experimenting once more. Then I'd rather be gone for good... for better or worse haha. Or maybe it's just all the traveling to and back from work when I have way too much time, and only my own company.

No comments:

Post a Comment