Monday, August 15, 2016

Today is the last day that I'm using words

Jesus Christ saved me here, and support our church by donating so you get a free brochure there.

When I think about all the references in the Bible about people who use God's words and his son's name for their own benefit, I feel somewhat surprised that in this congregation I was a member of, and that others would prefer to call a sect since the number of those baptized there didn't reach for instance that of the Catholic church, they saw as one of the biggest problems things like how you express yourself, and how you live and experience your christianity.

I mean nearly everything was wrong, from how you looked, and your way of moving your head to the words you picked to tell something. As if being christian means serial products. You couldn't be tired, as if God himself wouldn't rest on the seventh day, only we're not him, are we. Or are we supposed to compare ourselves to him? Just a thought...

Anyhow, try to forget, I'll never explain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment