Tuesday, October 25, 2016

love is a virus

It started exactly the same way, accidently. He happpened to get into the same elevator, was listening to me, and helped me to calm down. Then a few weeks passed before we met again. He seemed happy when he came over to shake hands, smiling. Just like the virus takes its time to prepare, and then it takes you.

All that followed seemed like getting sicker with love every time we saw each other. Coincidentally we met more and more often, and he used all the chances to get close to me. Once he even sneaked behind me in the rest room while I was drying my hands. And I noticed him standing there silently, staring at me.

But then I don't know how I affected him with my getting shyer all the time. In the end I could hardly look at him when our ways crossed, and only mumbled a hello that was more like a sigh. Then one day we ran into each other, and I heard him saying to his buddy 'Oh no, not again! Will it go on forever like this? I can't take it anymore! If someone wants something they should just fire away!'

This story doesn't have an end, nor any conclusions. It is fully based on real life events, and the characters are exactly as described. Morals? I think the problem is that we are full of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment