Sunday, October 7, 2012

Public transportation #2 Underground #1 A fast date

Couldn't tell how but this morning had this flashback about a fast date that never became anything more. I was still living in the country and agreed on the phone with a guy to meet here in the capital city to see if we want to meet more, since I was to travel here for some other business anyhow.


I had a funny feeling about why we should meet in an underground station, but I was young an innocent. I was there before time, and found a seat next to the exit. Then the train arrived, everyone got off and I was left alone at the station. So I thought he'd arrive with the next one. Suddenly someone who'd just passed by, came back and told me 'come on, this is getting embarrassing'. I was completely stunned, but then realized he was my date... Even if I was young and naive, I was the same person as now, so that's why nothing came out of this date.
Back then things seemed simpler. Maybe because I didn't know much. Now life's less difficult with all the experiences, but that doesn't make things simpler...

No comments:

Post a Comment