Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Public transportation #3 Bus stop musings #2

Saturday night on my way home from the weekend shift saw an elderly lady coming up to the bus stop and it seemed, at least to me, that she was sneaking up to the other end of it. I sent a glance over there a bit later to see her draining a little bottle that definitely looked like those cheap alcoholic beverages. She was dressed like an average person, and yes it was quite cold, so a little sip would help to feel warmer. Still what I saw put a shocked or at least surprised expression on my face. And then I got quite sad, thinking of what might made her feel like curing her feelings, and the problems that caused those feelings, by drinking. Then the feeling ceased somewhat on the bus when she sat in front of me, and I could relax from the aroma that she exhaled...

No comments:

Post a Comment