Saturday, November 24, 2012

Public transportation #9 Underground #5 Tickets please

The whole day started in bit of an aggressive way. For instance when I tried to take the escalator down to the underground train it was slightly impossible to get through the 5-10 ticket inspectors surrounding a group of 5 (potential) passangers right at the top of the escalator (their usual place).
We used to have those bars that would open once you validated your ticket,
and you could go through, for decades. But when democracy hit our country they had to go. Another false illusion of freedom, I might add here.
So now, even if you have a valid monthly ticket, you might still not catch your train just because the poor ticket controllers have to do their work. And they wouldn't ask those they have problems with to step aside. Or maybe those wouldn't move. Maybe they're right about it.
The only thing I ask is let me use my frigging ticket, and get to work on time once I left home in time. On a second thought, probably that's what those people asked, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment