Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh no, not again...

I had a bad déja-vu the other day. I already knew this happened before or at least recognized the feeling. I started to wonder if it had to do with the situation. Right then I realized it was the same thing, or almost exactly. I mean understanding a déja-vu can be even more overwhelming than experiencing it, though it's hard to explain.
The other thing was with the two books I've been reading
for a few weeks now. Though they're about completely different things, as for the stories, the essence - practically writing itself - is the same. And it came out so sharply, almost demanding, in the parts where I got to recently, in both books, it was a shock.
There was also a part in one of the books which I prefer now, where the hero - who's actually a poet - sees his main character in a mirror. Then later he reads about what if such a character would see the writer... My déja-vu felt a bit like that.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment