Sunday, September 11, 2016

talk to me

Jeez, I love so much writing, simply writing. Only to express myself. With no need to meet any expectations. It's so great not to write for any publishers, but to myself. And whoever reads it, and then if they feel something because of that, either good or bad, then it fulfilled another purpose, I guess.

And though I try my best to say things as clear as possible, I do it only because I want to be clear, first of all, to myself. I love language, no matter which one, as fragile as it is with its thousands rules we made up during thousands of years, our vague attempt to communicate the impossible - feelings, dreams, all the things we feel and the things they make us feel as a response.

People can be very funny when they try to blame misunderstandings on language barriers, and not high enough level of a certain knowledge. There are things in everyday life we won't ever be able to explain to each other exactly the way we perceive them. Because it's impossible without seeing each other's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment