Sunday, December 4, 2016

soul clinic

Waiting hours to get help at an emergency reveals people's hopes and frustration more than anything else. Okay, maybe not more than dreams, haha.

At the very moment I entered that run-down building with a corridor completely packed with people wearing bandages on their different body parts, I understood it would keep us busy for the rest of the evening. And so I was told by the woman sitting next to me when I unwittingly quipped they had surely sent me there as a punishment with my broken elbow.

Her hubby who came with her was a very talkative guy. As a matter of fact, after a while we all became like that when we realized we were not getting out of there very shortly with only one single doctor for like the thirty of us.

Anyway, while his wife finally were called in, he told me about a friend of theirs, a shaman who does this on the side, as he has a lucricious job, so he wouldn't accept money, unless you decide to give some to him, of course. He's also a big-Hungarian taking care of values. I wonder what that's supposed to mean. No, actually I don't...

Then later we talked with this woman whose daughter got an accomodation that seemed like luxury under the circumstances, with expert health care in Transylvania after having suffered a car accident there.

It seemed like the solution was always to be found far away, and yet we were all spending the evening there with all our miseries in body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment