Monday, September 30, 2013

déjà rêvé (I've seen this dream before)

I have these re-occuring dreams. Sometimes I don't even know they are of such kind because I don't remember them in the morning more than once. Some I can recognize by now when I wake from them in the middle of the night. But there was something new a few days ago. I had two different kind of dreams that triggered a memory in me and so I realized that I saw them before, and many times actually.

In one I was going, moving up some stairs or escalators which grow incredibly long and had to get trhough some kind of check/control at their end. But as usual I found a shortcut and slid down some other way. In this dream I got out to some sunny mountain top and had to climb back up in the snow in a narrow chute. Then saw the others coming down in a safer way from the inside. Where I should cross was not so secure, and I can't recall if I made it or not.
What matters was that it later made me remember that I had many dreams before with these tunnels, endless escalators, chutes, tunnels, sometimes underground trains, or boats going in there. And me trying to find my way, and usually a shorter escape from the seemingly neverending situation.

In the other dream I was just left behind by the family/friends in a cosy house. I was not small, and not afraid, but lonely in a comfy way. Wanted to turn on the radio and had to reach up to the top of the door frame. Then remembered that I had to go outside and switch on something there, too. When I was done and was going back through a little hallway, I felt like turning back for something. As I opened the door again, I could see the sun going down behind some trees, and the fog descending. Though it was a nice scene with the lights and feeling to it, there was also somewhat strange to it. Just before I closed the door, I looked back and saw a (I think) girl sitting on a little chair. As I discovered her she fell of the chair, and I hurried there to help her up, but she was already sitting again telling me she was fine maybe only with her posture. I drew another chair next to her.
I don't know how it ended if it had more to it, anyhow there was just some spooky feeling about it all.
Right after that in a dream that followed we were coming in and out of a house to the veranda and stairs in front of it. Always forgetting something, or in need to take in this or that from the rain that started suddenly. The strange thing was that it felt like there were different people all the time coming and going around me. Well, I didn't write it down then, so can't tell what else happened.

However also these two dreams triggered memories about similar ones where I was, for some reason, on a balcony, terrace or on the way into or out from a house, usually on stairs. It happened to me before quite a few times that when I wake up I remembered that I had such a dream in way like 'oh, it's from that series again, then I might be in that mood probably'. But I don't think it was ever like this, that this or that kind of dream made me realize I had them before like in a déjà vu. Who knows maybe I just had them a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment