Thursday, June 10, 2010

and there's nothing I can do

Recently there were so many undecided plans in my life based on all the half-promises jobwise, and otherwise. Also the waiting after the many applications, with no answer (yet). Which, surely doesn't mean it made me stop or give up hope, at all. I'm still going on with my daily job research, asking friends for advice and tips. And if something available then I take my chance, keeping ears and eyes open for everything.

Still time teaches me, as usual, the lessons of patience and perseverance. At the same time it seems like while I'm trying my best, something is waiting for me there at the end of all the search. So it makes me feel like I can lay back metaphorically, thinking all is predetermined in its own way, so it will come along the corner.

There you go, I jot down this log, and my boss called that now it's a 100% that we get one month bonus contract for July, and that I'll travel to Singapore for a week to train those who take over our job there. Then while I was typing this very sentence got a call for an interview about a job where I could use my Norwegian.

It was kind of striking to receive this Sandman book Taller Tales, and read all the funny tales about recurring dreams, black and white or colored ones, after I've tried to put here my guessing of these things recently. They just finish off all of it with such elegance on a few pages with great artwork, and joking about it all the time so leisurely.


Story Sample - Richard Cowper: Custodians
Silver Screen - 
Song Selection - Beach House: Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment