Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a change in the weather, a view to remember

Maybe it was because of the sudden heat that I had this little colored dream. Some very beautiful small butterflies were sitting motionless on top of thin stems, as if they were flowers. It definitely had a kind of enchanted feeling about it all, like in a folk tale. The cacti simply seemed to be very small, the size of bonsai trees maybe smaller. The whole scene was so dreamlike even for a dream, as if we went to an exhibition and saw it all as a painting. Or behind glass, like a terrarium.



There was someone else there for sure we talked about the view with. I checked in my modern book of dreams that butterflies mean I live for the moment, and don't care about the future, while flowers mean that I am longing for care and love. Though wild flowers that these looked like means a healthy and good love. While cacti shows that I don't think anyone would understand me so I'd rather not tell anyone a word.


Song Selection - Mercury Rev: Butterfly's Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment