Tuesday, June 8, 2010

how could they explain how I feel

I recall how I started to write things out of me, soon after I'd stopped drawing. Blogs, poems whatever felt like came handy. I had to be in the mood for it. Drawing could take more time, or if not so, at least a different attitude. There's something common in them then. The way you let it flow, and somehow make its own way as it comes true. But then how can even a thousands words give back as much as a few features.


 
It must be similar to how the cavemen used to catch the moments of hunting in their colorful paintings. Thus making it successful and real. Just like I felt many times when some of my sketches became so alive that it made me think I have really created someone. I have to admit sometimes I've even destroyed the paper being afraid of calling someone, something to life unwanted. Strange as it sounds, but it's true.


Story Sample -
Silver Screen - Milagro (The X-files Season 6)
Song Selection - School of Seven Bells: Half Asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment