Saturday, June 11, 2016

it shines when it shines

I should write more about dreams again. After all that's how this blog started. And sometimes (or always, I risk to say) there's so much more to it than tedious everyday life thingies. But also, like that thing I saw when I awoke from the nightmare full of witches, dreams carry on in this waking world. At least their effects...

Many many years ago - I was not yet a teenager, but entered that troubled period - I woke up once, in the middle of the night, and just knew that I would die one day, and that there was nothing I could do about it. And though I can't recall what - if - I dreamt, but I still have some vague memories about not being able to accept or reject the truth of it.  I felt so infinitely numb, as it just hurt too much to feel the pain, or because I simply couldn't comprehend what it meant to leave forever?

Then there was this daymare in the kindergarten when I suddenly saw everyone very much unlike humans. Though, since I was but a mere kid, I couldn't explain what happened to me, so I was just screaming on top of my voice 'Devils! Devils!'. And when the nanny took me up, and was trying to console me, I felt even more helpless and terrified, because she looked the same. Even after having closed and opened my eyes again and again, I saw these strange creatures instead of the people who were there only a few minutes ago.

I wonder where these sights came from? Dreams, other dimensions, or is it just a different way to see things? Some say it's a gift, but certainly scary for a child. And even for a grown-up who's unaware of what it is.

P.S. Yes, I knew this was something I'd mentioned before, and then it's a good thing I'm trying to keep track of it, as now I also might have a clue why I'm doing it: Yesterday was Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment