Monday, June 6, 2016

steal a kiss

Where I get off the suburb train, and try to make my way out through a rather narrow walkway, there are always at least half-a-dozen folks standing there, handing out newspapers for free, with equally valuable content. It's the same thing at the entrance to the underground train, once again.

Then this morning, as I successfully passed through the most difficult part, I caught sight of a girl, who arrived on the same train, and went up to a guy waiting there, to share a passionate kiss with him.

So I immediately got an idea that probably sounds strange, at least for the first time. What if these people who stand there, instead of trying to get rid of some useless paper, could be kissed. Suppose you found them attractive enough for some reason. Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment