Wednesday, June 15, 2016

cry baby

We have a saying in Hungarian that goes 'If stupidity would hurt, s/he'd scream'. Well, maybe there's the key to my (even for me) surprising, sudden nervous breakdown last week, after all the kerfuffle with only one day off...

Unfortunately I broke into tears with all the stress, in front of a person about whom now I know that I shouldn't trust. Rest assured she spread the word all around the office, and then for about a week was avoiding me at all cost, which of course, only made it all more suspicious when I heard back unmistakable comments...

Now, I believe this saying can also go for the likes of me, who are (according to the fantastic standards of present days) too sensitive, something like 'When others' stupidity hurts, it would make even you cry'.

No comments:

Post a Comment